Senior Competitive Squad (Carded & Invited Amateur Boxers only) – Monday, Wednesday & Friday’s: 7:00-8:30pm
£5.00 90 minutes
Senior Competitive Squad sessions are for Carded Amateur Boxers and Invited members only.
Classes currently take place on Monday’s & Wednesday’s between 7:00-8:30pm.
To train in Senior Competitive Squad sessions, you must be a member of the club. For more information please contact the club on 07786 080885 or 07920 280230. Islington Boxing Club is affiliated to England Boxing.
There are NO non-member rates or trials for Senior Competitive squad sessions.
No parents/guardians or any other spectators will be allowed to watch any recreational, competitive or academy class from within the club.
There are NO REFUNDS for any pre booked sessions. We have maximum number in each session, you have booked and reserved a place. If you do not turn up for your session you forfeit the fee. We can, given a minimum of 3-hours notice transfer the booking to another session/day. However, sometimes the person who deals with the online system is unavailable and we therefore cannot guarantee this can be done. Please contact Reggie on 07786 080 885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, participants arriving 15 minutes after the start of the session will not be permitted access to the class.
STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO BOOK A SESSION(S)
- Click on the date which you wish to book on the below calendar
- Click on the time of the session (7:00pm)
- Enter the name of the person attending the session
- Select ‘Add to Basket’ (green square box)
- Click on your shopping basket at the top right hand corner on a computer/tablet or n a mobile phone it is at the bottom of page.
- Proceed to Checkout and pay for session(s)