Infants Boxing Class (5 – 8 yrs old) – Tuesday & Thursday’s 4:30pm – 5:30pm
£6.00 60 minutes
Infants Boxing Class, for boys & girls aged between 5-8.
Classes take place on Tuesday’s & Thursday’s between 4:30-5:30pm.
To train in Infants Boxing class, you must be a member of the club (Islington Community Sports Academy). You can buy membership via the following link, https://booking.islingtonboxingclub.org/product/infants-boxing-membership/
There are NO non-member rates or trials for Infants Boxing classes.
There are NO REFUNDS for any pre booked sessions. We have maximum number in each session, you have booked and reserved a place. If you do not turn up for your session you forfeit the fee. We can, given a minimum of 3-hours notice (1:30pm on the day of session) to transfer the booking to another session/day. However, sometimes the person who deals with the online system is unavailable and we therefore cannot guarantee this can be done. Please text Reggie on 07786 080 885.
NO parents/guardians or any other spectators will be allowed to watch any Infants, Recreational, Competitive or Academy classes from within the club.
STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO BOOK A SESSION(S)
- Click on the date which you wish to book
- Click on the time of the session (4:30pm)
- Enter the name of the person attending the session
- Select ‘Add to Basket’ (green square box)
- Click on your shopping basket at the top right hand corner on a computer/tablet or n a mobile phone it is at the bottom of page.
- Proceed to Checkout and pay for session(s)