Senior Academy (Beginners to Competitive Amateur Boxing) – Tuesday & Thursday: 6:00-7:30pm
£6.00 90 minutes
This page is to book for Senior Academy Classes which are for those that are beginners to competitive amateur boxing and have the intention of boxing.
Classes takes place on Tuesday & Thursday nights between 6:00-7:30pm – £6 per session.
To train in Senior Academy class, you must be a member of the club. Membership link, https://booking.islingtonboxingclub.org/product/senior-academy-membership-for-2020/
There are NO non-member rates or trials for Senior Academy classes. If you are unsure if your membership is still active please contact 07786 080 885 who should be able to confirm if it’s in date or not.
There are NO REFUNDS for any pre booked sessions. We have maximum number in each session, you have booked and reserved a place. If you do not turn up for your session you forfeit the fee. We can, given at least 6-hours notice transfer the booking to another session/day. However, sometimes the person who deals with the online system is unavailable and we therefore cannot guarantee this can be done.
STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO BOOK A SESSION(S)
- Click on the date which you wish to book
- Click on the time of the session (6:00pm)
- Enter the name of the person attending the session
- Select Book Now (black square box)
- Click on your shopping basket at the top right hand corner on a computer/tablet or n a mobile phone it is at the bottom of page.
- Proceed to Checkout and pay for session(s)