Junior Progression Group (Development Boxing Class for Invited Boxers only) – Monday & Friday’s: 4:45-6:00pm
£6.00 75 minutes
Starting from Monday 2nd November 2020, Islington Boxing Club is introducing a brand new Junior Boxing Class to its schedule.
The Junior Progression Group is a Development Boxing Class for Boys & Girls between the ages of 8-15 who are showing good signs of learning in training in the noble art. This class is for invited boxers only and the group will be capped to 12 boxers.
The Progression Class will be taking place in our upper floor gym on Monday’s & Friday’s between 4:45-6:00pm.
To train in Junior Progression classes, you must be a member of the club. Please contact Reggie on 07786080885 for more information.
No parents/guardians or any other spectators will be allowed to watch any classes under any circumstances.
There are NO REFUNDS for any pre booked sessions. We have maximum number in each session, you have booked and reserved a place. If you do not turn up for your session you forfeit the fee. We can, given at least 6-hours notice transfer the booking to another session/day. However, sometimes the person who deals with the online system is unavailable and we therefore cannot guarantee this can be done.
STEP BY STEP ON HOW TO BOOK A SESSION(S)
- Click on the date which you wish to book on the below calendar
- Click on the time of the session (4:45pm)
- Enter the name of the person attending the session
- Select Book Now (black square box)
- Click on your shopping basket at the top right hand corner on a computer/tablet or n a mobile phone it is at the bottom of page.
- Proceed to Checkout and pay for session(s).